您现在的位置是:首页 >

Lie to Me 1.01 识别谎言+学习英语 两不误

火烧 2021-09-03 21:24:54 1084
Lie to Me 1.01 识别谎言+学习英语 两不误 1. I do ’t have much faith i word my elf.反正别人说的话我也不太相信。2. We we t at hi

Lie to Me 1.01 识别谎言+学习英语 两不误  

Lie to Me 1.01 识别谎言+学习英语 两不误
1. I don’t have much faith in words myself.
反正别人说的话我也不太相信。

2. We went at him for four hours, got nothing.
我们已经审问了他4个小时,但是仍然一无所获。
go at sb. 攻击某人,向某人扑过去。片中是说对一个人狂轰滥炸式的审问。

3. DOD friend of mine said this guy’s a total nutjob.
国防部的哥们说这人完全不务正业
*nutjob是个新词,拆开字面解释是难对付的工作,也就是一般人不做的工作。这里理解为不务正业。
*DOD(Department Of Defense)美国国防部。之前出现了ATF(美国菸酒、火器管理局)

4. It lasted for less than a fifth of a second. It’s what we call a “microexpression”.
这个表情只持续了不到五分之一秒,被称为“微表情”。
*看微表情看来视力一定要好,要锐利敏捷,不是一般人可以做到的啊~~

5. I got piss-drunk last night with my roommate.
昨晚我和室友喝高了。

6. No offense taken.
我不介意。

7. The mayor thanks you and Dr. Foster for ing on short notice.
市长感谢你和福斯特博士这么快赶来。

8. This case is a land mine.
这个案子很棘手。
*棘手得就犹如地雷。

9. polygraph test    测谎

10. Cal: I heard you made your schools track team. 我听说你进了学校田径队。
Boy: I don’t make it. They don’t have tryouts. 我没有进,他们没有选拔过
*加入田径队这里用make~~或许是特指经过选拔以后的加入

10. You o had a fling.
你们俩有一腿
fling: If o people have a fling, they have a brief sexual relationship.

11. I never saw him hang out with anybody. He’s kind of intense.
我从未见过他和谁一起。他有点神经兮兮

12. Truth or happiness, never both.
真相和快乐不可兼得。

13. We don’t go through people’s dirty laundry.
帮人擦屁股的事情我们不干。

14. He assumes you’re a liar if you’re a homo sapiens.
其实他也是觉得人类等于撒谎。
*homo sapiens 现代人,有智慧的人

15. We are in the world, but not of the world.
我们生活于这个世界,但是不能随大流。

16. That guy’s lying his ass off.
这人谎话连篇。

17. You spoon-fed him a good defense, and he’s not stupid. He went with it.
他为自己辩护,他很聪明,照你说的做了。

18. We both moved on.
我们各奔东西。

19. You really are a pack rat.
你还真是个收藏癖


双语图解:Lie to Me教你察言观色 辨识谎言
,Look at his mouth. (嘴角微微上翘). The suspect is secretly happy about the locations we are searching, which tells me we have the wrong location.

Classic one-sided shrug. Translation: I’ve absolutely no confidence of what I just said. The body contradicts the words. He’s lying.
单边耸肩的动作表示对自己刚才说的话极不自信。身体和语言不一致表示他在说谎。

The real surprise lasts for less than a second when it es across your face. But if your suspect is surprised for more than a second, he’s faking it. He’s lying.
真正的惊讶表情只会在你脸上持续不到一秒。但是如果疑犯表现惊讶超过一秒,那他就是装的,他在说谎。

回答问题时眼神有避让并思考,但是突然有一个问题直视你的眼睛回答,并且不用思考,那基本是在说谎。

回答时一字一句说得非常清楚,就有说谎的迹象(这似乎不适用于说中文的人)。

赚钱有理,职场有道——修炼商务英语,在危机中涅槃


Men have erectile tissue near nose. Itches when they’re hiding something.
男人的鼻子部位有海绵体,所以当他们想要掩饰一些事情时,鼻子就会痒。

When you’re lying, it’s hard to tell a story backwards, because there’s no real memory of what happened. Liars rehearse their stories in order. They don’t think to rehearse them backwards.


《识骨寻踪》第一季第一集美剧口语华丽汇总
  
永远跟党走
  • 如果你觉得本站很棒,可以通过扫码支付打赏哦!

    • 微信收款码
    • 支付宝收款码