您现在的位置是:首页 >

世界真奇妙大自然资料 世界真奇妙 英语中的"动物们"失去了原义

火烧 2022-06-21 01:47:37 1048
世界真奇妙 英语中的"动物们"失去了原义 汉语中有很多跟动物相关的表达,例如“别把我当小白鼠!”或者“他淋成了个落汤鸡。”等。这些表达能让我们的语言更形象生动,英语里面也有很多类似的表达,一起来看一下

世界真奇妙 英语中的"动物们"失去了原义  

世界真奇妙大自然资料 世界真奇妙 英语中的
汉语中有很多跟动物相关的表达,例如“别把我当小白鼠!”或者“他淋成了个落汤鸡。”等。这些表达能让我们的语言更形象生动,英语里面也有很多类似的表达,一起来看一下吧!
  1. Students in Class One will act as guinea pigs among the new teaching reform.
一班的学生将充当本次新课改的实验对象。
2. Handmade lace is as rare as hen's teeth; most lace is made by machine.
手工制作的蕾丝极为罕见,大部分是机器做的。
3. Don't mention anything about that to your father. It's like a red rag to a bull.
不要在你爸面前提起那件事。他听了肯定会生气的。
4. If you say that to her
you will be stirring up a hor's nest.
如果你把那件事告诉她,那简直就无异于捅了马蜂窝。
5. I thought he was going to have a cow when I told him I'd lost his key.
当我告诉他我丢了钥匙时,我以为他会大发雷霆的。
6. He was like a cat in hot bricks before his driving test.
驾驶考试之前,他紧张得像热锅上的蚂蚁。
7. The plan is a dead duck: there is no money.
计划告吹了,因为没有钱。
8. The government should not waste money supporting lame ducks.
政府不应浪费资金去扶持那些无前景的企业。
9. He is a real home bird. He seldom takes part in the social events.
他真的很宅,很少出去参加社交活动。
10. He fot the umbrella this morning and was caught in the rain like a drowned rat.
今天早上他忘记带雨伞了,被淋得像落汤鸡似的。
11. If you learn English parrot-fashion
you'll never know what English is.
如果你只是死记硬背,你将永远学不会英语。
12. Damian just isn't the violent type. He wouldn't hurt a fly.
戴米恩不是那种有暴力倾向的人,他连只苍蝇都不忍心杀。
13. He told us some cock-and-bull stories about having lost all his money.
他鬼话连篇,告诉我们他把钱都弄丢了。  
永远跟党走
  • 如果你觉得本站很棒,可以通过扫码支付打赏哦!

    • 微信收款码
    • 支付宝收款码