您现在的位置是:首页 >

英文电影里的哲理台词 求一百句英语电影台词?

火烧 2022-02-28 08:05:31 1174
求一百句英语电影台词? 求一百句英语电影台词?1. "Fra kly, my dear, I do 't give a dam ,"1。“坦白说,我亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。”"Go e With th

求一百句英语电影台词?  

求一百句英语电影台词?

1. "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn,"
1。“坦白说,我亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。”
"Gone With the Wind," 1939.
“乱世佳人”,1939。

2. "I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse,"
2。“我要给他一个他无法拒绝的条件。”
"The Godfather," 1972.
“教父”,1972。

3. "You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am,"
3。“你不明白!我应该是个有类。我应该是个一个有力的竞争者。我可以给我的人,而不是一个流浪汉,这就是我。”
"On the Waterfront," 1954.
“海滨”1954。

4. "Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore,"
4。“托托,我有一种感觉我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。”
"The Wizard of Oz," 1939.
“绿野仙踪”,1939。

英文电影里的哲理台词 求一百句英语电影台词?

5. "Here's looking at you, kid,"
5。“就看你的了,孩子。”
"Casablanca," 1942.
“卡萨布兰卡”,1942。

6. "Go ahead, make my day,"
6。“去吧,让我的一天,”
"Sudden Impact," 1983.
“突然的冲击,“1983。

7. "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up,"
7。“好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头,“
"Sunset Blvd. ," 1950.
“日落大街。”,1950。

8. "May the Force be with you,"
8。“愿原力与你同在。”
"Star Wars," 1977.
“星球大战”,1977。

9. "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night,"
9。“系紧你的安全带。它将是一个颠簸的夜晚。”
"All About Eve," 1950.
“夏娃”,1950。

10. "You talking to me?"
10。“你在跟我说话吗?”
"Taxi Driver," 1976.
“出租车司机”,1976。

跟着老外轻松快乐说地道英语>>
跟着老外轻松快乐说地道英语> >

11. "What we've got here is failure to municate,"
11。“现在我们得到的只是沟通上的失败。”
"Cool Hand Luke," 1967.
“喋血》,“1967。

12. "I love the smell of napalm in the morning,"
12。“我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹。”
"Apocalypse Now," 1979.
“现代启示录”,1979。

13. "Love means never having to say you're sorry,"
13。“爱意味着永远不必说对不起。”
"Love Story," 1970.
“爱情故事”,1970。

14. "The stuff that dreams are made of,"
14。“东西之梦,”
"The Maltese Falcon," 1941.
“马耳他猎鹰”,1941。

15. "E.T. phone home,"
15。“打电话回家。”
"E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial," 1982.
”的《外星人》,“1982。

16. "They call me Mister Tibbs!",
16。“他们叫我狄博思先生!”
"In the Heat of the Night," 1967.
“在酷热的夜晚,”1967。

17. "Rosebud,"
17。“玫瑰花蕾”,
"Citizen Kane," 1941.
“公民凯恩”,1941。

18. "Made it, Ma! Top of the world!",
18。“我做到了,老妈!世界之巅!”
"White Heat," 1949.
“白热”,1949。

19. "I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!",
19。“我抓狂了地狱,我不需要这个了!”
"Neork," 1976.
“网络”,1976。

20. "Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship,"
20。“路易斯,我想这是一段美好友谊的开始。”
"Casablanca," 1942.
“卡萨布兰卡”,1942。
青春歌舞
You must remember, young thespians, learning is never seasonal. So, do allow the shimmering lights of summer to refresh and illuminate - your fertile young minds.
The future greets you with its magic mirror, reflecting each golden moment, each emboldened choice. Summers have passed fleetingly since I was your age, but I remember each with poignant clarity. New Roman'; mso-hansi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'"
你们必须记住,年轻的演员们,学习是不分季节的。它允许假期内闪烁之光振作并且启发。它使年轻的思想得到充实,神奇的未来之门在向你招手,回想每个珍贵的时刻,每个英勇的抉择。。。我像你这么大的时候,暑假早已飞快的过去了。但我依然清晰记得每一刻。。。
what was your favourite summer memory?你最美好的暑假回忆是什么?
I gotta make bank.我得去赚钱
we got off to a rough start, but you really came through.我们不打不相识,但是你真没有在意
We're not busy or anything. 我们没什么
Keep it ing, guys!加油,伙计们
The big zero.什么都没有
Talk to me. 跟我说
Here's the thing.有一件事
Straight A's, quintuple straight A's, 成绩优秀,所有功课都优秀
he's really working someone.他在谈正事
we're kicking off another hot summer here in Albuquerque. So, for those cool enough to have a convertible, crank up the sound, breathe that fresh air, and say hello to summer!
我们抛开又一个炎热的夏天,这里是阿尔布开克市,因此,在这里你会感到很舒适,呼吸新鲜空气,跟夏天问个好吧!
looking very sharp this summer.这个夏天你们看起来很精神
With discretion.很谨慎
"Whatever it takes." 无论什么条件
don't mention that backstabbing yogini to me!不要跟我提那个只顾修炼瑜伽的人
let's go for it.接受它吧
Confirming assignments.确认分配
The promised land.愿望实现
would you care for lemonade?你想要点柠檬水吗?
Henceforth, do clock in and out on time.从今以后请记住要按时上下班
How sick is that 真糟糕
We got a hoop out back 我们可以承受的
All for one, and one for all, All right? 都是一样的,不是吗?
Send the waiters right in. 让服务员都就位
college costs a fortune. 大学要花很多钱
Keep an eye on them tomorrow and keep me posted. 明天看着他们,并和我保持联系
Big timeout on that one. 那个已经过去了
I'm just here to make a cheque and sneak in the pool after work.我来这只是赚一些钱并在工作后偷偷游个泳
I've got the talent show sign-up sheet right here. Are you in?我刚刚拿到演出报名单,你参加吗?
Close, very close.对,很对
you've been working out?你还在健身吗?
Fair warning. 注意
Nice call.好建议
Line it up. 瞄准
Off we go. 留下我们
work up an appetite 引起食欲
board of directors 董事会
This shirt positively screams for a Windsor knot.今年肯定好事成双了
We pull a little weight over at the school. 我们给学校施加了一点压力
Well, it wasn't an official date type of thing. 这并不是一个重要的约会啊
Watch your step. Insurance issues. 注意脚下,安全起见
What the heck? 怎么回事
Again from the . 再来一遍
Don't get a third. 不要再有第三次
I love that you've got the team working together, but you're not gonna be a Wildcat forever. The team is now, but everybody's got their own future. Well, when you graduate, lots of people are gonna be chasing the same opportunities. There's nothing wrong with keeping your eye on the prize. In fact, if you don't, you get left behind.
我很高兴你和队友一起工作,但是你不可能一直都待在野猫队。队友也只是现在的,但是每个人都有他自己的将来。当你毕业后,很多人都会追逐同样的机会,盯着这些奖励并没有什么错。事实上,你不盯着,你会被落下的。
Same here. 我也是
What is she up to? 她准备干什么?
Young man, the future is full of uncharted waters年轻人,未来是个未知数
You got eyes, use them. 眼见为实,看看吧
Coming right up. 马上来
in the meantime 同时
Don't strain yourself, slick. 不要太过分了,小滑头
It's been wild 有点疯狂
Hard to keep track of it all, I bet. 我想说,很难了解这些
Get your head in the game! 全身心投入比赛
Let's run it back. 再来一场
You might want to think this one out.你必须考虑清楚
Have blonde hair and wear designer flip-flops. 有一头金发,穿着时髦时装
I don't really want to see my sister crash and burn. 我真的不想看到我姐姐在那里怒气冲天
26 Why don't you e up sometime and see me? She Done Him Wrong 1933
试译: 哪你那天过来看我吧! (侬本多情,1993)
27 I'm walking here! I'm walking here! Midnight Cowboy 1969
试译:我在这儿走着!我在这儿走着!(午夜牛郎,1969)
28,Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.
弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
29,You can't handle the truth!
你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)
30,I want to be alone.
我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)
31,After all,tomorrow is another day!
毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)
33,I'll have what she's having.
我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)
37,I'll be back.
我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)
38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)
40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994)
43,We'll always have Paris.
我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
46,Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。(《扬帆》1942)
48,Well,nobody's perfect.
人无完人。(《热情似火》1959)
51,You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″Well,do ya,punk?
你应该问你自己一个问题:“我是幸运的吗?”快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。(《警探哈里》1971)
52,You had me at″hello.″
当你说“你好”的那一刻起就拥有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
54,There's no crying in baseball!
在棒球运动中没有哭泣!(《红粉联盟》1992)
56,A boy's best friend is his mother.
一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》1960)
57,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。(《华尔街》1987)
58,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》1974)
59,As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.
上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》1939)
63,Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seduceme.Aren't you?
罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?(《毕业生》1967)
67,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
71,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!
等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927)
75,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951)
83,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》1931)
94,I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》1986)
95,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。(《死亡诗社》1989)
100,I'm king of the world!
我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》1997)

60句英语电影台词

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8. It made me look like a duck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around aidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
三《The Lion King狮子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
3.Whatever es, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。 
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
1.Ouardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me. 
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the . 
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck. 
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up. 
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it es at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live? 
能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just o neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
七《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5. Behind every suessful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuessful man, there are o.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they bee otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
8. Suess is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 。
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
10. Children in backseats cause aidents. Aidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。

英语电影台词

1.乱世佳人:
Tomorrow is another day
2.星球大战:
May the Force be with you
3.出租车司机:
You talking to me?
4.阿甘正传:
Life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get。
Stupid is as stupid does。
I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around aidentally―like on a breeze.
5.007:
Bond.James Bond
6.甜心先生:
Show me the money!
7.终结者:
I'll be back!
8.绿野仙踪:
There's no place like home
9.美梦成真:
The end ,is only the beginning
10.四个婚礼一个葬礼:
I thought you were gone. --Without you,never
11.日出之前:
If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone or sharing something
12.教父:
Never let anyone know what you are thinking
13.狮子王:
You can't change the past.
Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
I laugh in the face of danger.
Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
14.泰坦尼克号:
You jump, I jump.
15.肖申克的救赎:
Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
16.

求五部英语电影台词

(1) FORREST GUMP 《阿甘正传》
Life is like a box of cholocate,you never know what you what is goona to be before you open it.
生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道你会得到什么。
阿甘(Forrest Gump)母亲在临终前对儿子说的话
(2)Roman Holiday《罗马假日》
J: Which of the cities that you visited did your Highness enjoy the most?
A: Each in its own way was unfettable. It would be difficult to ...Rome. By all means,
Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live!
记者:公主殿下对所访问的城市中印象最深的是哪一个呢?
安妮公主:每一个城市都各具特色而令人难忘,很难...罗马,无疑是罗马.我会珍惜在这里的记忆,直到永远!
影片结尾处安妮公主回答记者问题
(3)Gone With The Wind《乱世佳人》
Home! I'll go home, and I'll think of some way to get him
back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。
斯嘉丽在影片结尾时的经典台词
(4)The Shawshank Redemption 《肖申克的救赎》
Hope is a good thing,maybe the best of things,and no good thing ever dies.
希望是件好东西,也许是世上最好的东西.好东西从来不会流逝。
影片中瑞德(Red)出狱后说的话。
(5)Dead Poets Society《死亡诗社》
Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来.
基廷(John Keating)先生教育学生要抓住时间做最好的自己。

求英语电影台词出处

出自电影《音乐之声》,女孩问男孩,那个男孩好像叫劳夫,他们俩还唱着说的。

求经典英语电影台词

一《Shawshank Redemption》 Get busy living or get busy dying
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen every day. 奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future? 你有没有为将来打算过呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.求你离开我
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.。
8. It made me look like a duck in water. 它让我如鱼得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
10. I was messed up for a long time. 这些年我一塌糊涂。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around aidentally―like on a breeze.我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡
三《The Lion King》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
5. It's like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can't change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.我会补偿你的,我保证。
四《Gone with The Wind 》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
2.I wish I could be more like you.我要像你一样就好了。
3.Whatever es, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. 哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC 》
1.Ouardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你 的心交给我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the .
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it es at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count. 要让每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy. 我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
12.Will you give us a chance to live? 能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六《Sleepless in Seattle 》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again真爱过的人难再恋爱.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.你是我听过的最帅的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just o neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces. 宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
七《GARFIELD 》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
5. Behind every suessful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuessful man, there are o.
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.<br/>
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they bee otherwise.
8. Suess is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
10. Children in backseats cause aidents. Aidents in backseats cause children.
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

《罗宾汉》(THE ADVENTURES OF ROBIN HOOD 1938年)
Maid Marian:"You speak treason."
Robin Hood:"Fluently"
玛莉安侍女:“你敢说反动的话。”
罗宾汉:“而且说得很流利。”
《要塞风云》(FORT APACHE 1948年)
Captain Kirby York:"They outnumber us four to one.Do we talk or fight?"
Owen Thursday:"You seem easily impressed by numbers,Captain."
科比·纽克上尉:“他们人数比我们多三倍,是谈判还是开战?”
欧文·瑟斯戴中校:“你好象对数字过于敏感了,上尉。”
《鹰狼传奇》(LADYHAWKE 1985年)
Phillipe:"If you lay one hand on her,you will find it on the ground next to your head."
菲利普:“如果你敢动她一根手指头,我把你的脑袋和手一起剁下来。”
《搜索者》(THE SEARCHERS 1956年)
Samuel Johnson Clayton:"Well,the prodigal brother.Ain't seen you since the surrender.Come to think of it,I didn't see you at the surrenders."
Ethan Edwards:"I didn't believe in surrenders."
萨廖尔·约翰逊·克雷顿:“哦,亲爱的兄弟,自打投降之后,我们就没见过面。让我想想,投降时我好象没见过你。”
伊森·爱德华兹:“我的字典里没有‘投降’两个字。”
《十月的天空》(OCTOBER SKY 1999年)
O'Dell:"What are the chances of us winning that science fair?"
Homer Hickam:"A million to one."
O'Dell:"That good?Well,why didn't you say so?"
奥戴尔:“我们在科技博览会上赢大奖的几率有多少?”
赫马·西凯姆:“百万分之一的机会。”
奥戴尔:“这么棒?嘿,你为什么不早说呀?”
《尽善尽美》也翻译《猫屎先生》(AS GOOD AS IT GETS 1997年)
Melvin Udall:"You make me want to be a better man."
Carol Connelly:"That's maybe the best pliment of my life."
Melvin Udall:"Well,maybe I overshot a little,because I was aiming at just enough to keep you from walking out."
马尔文·尤道尔:“你让我想做一个好人。”
卡罗·考奈利:“这是我有生以来听到的最棒的奉承话。”
马尔文·尤道尔:“恩,这话可能有点过了。我这么说,只是怕你夺路而去。”
《寒意逼人》(THE BIG CHILL 1983年)
Michael:"I don't know anyone who could get through the day without o or three juicy rationalizations.They're more important than sex."
Sam Weber:"Ah,e on.Nothing's more important that sex."
Michael:"Oh,yeah?Even gone a week without a rationalization?"
迈克尔:“没有人能不靠理智而挨过这一天,理性思维比性更重要。”
萨姆·韦伯:“啊,得了吧,没有什么比性还重要。”
迈克尔:“真的?为性你可以一周不要理智?”
《卡萨布兰卡》(CASABLANCA 1942年)
Ugarte:"You despise me,don't you?"
Rick Blaine:"If I gave you any thought,I probably would."
尤格特:“你看不起我,是吗?”
里克·布雷恩:“我只不过想给你出些主意。”
《红色海盗》(THE CRIMSON PIRATE 1952年)
Captain Vallo:"Why didn't you bolt your cabin door last night?"
Consuelo:"If you know it was bolted you must have tried it.If you tried it,you know why it was bolted."
万罗船长:“昨晚你为什么把门插上?”
康索洛:“如果你知道它是插着的,那你一定试过把它打开。如果你试过把它打开,那你应该知道它为什么是插着的。”
《飞机》(AIRPLANE 1980年)
Old lady in seat next to Ted Strike,just as the plane is about to take off:"Nervous?"
Strike:"Yes."
Old lady:"First time?"
Strike:"No,I've been nervous lots of times."
飞机要起飞时,邻座的老妇问泰德·斯特莱克:“怕吗?”
斯特莱克:“怕。”
老妇:“第一次......?”
斯特莱克:“不,我已经怕了不只一次了。”
----------------------------------------------------------------------
PS:自己打的,好累呀......

求英语电影台词1分钟!

楼主你是要对白的还是整段独白的?都贴给你了~
这个是英剧《神探夏洛克》里莫里亚蒂和夏洛克的对白~
S : Who are you?
M: Jim Moriarty.
M: Bye!
S : Consulting criminal.
M: I have loved this, this little game of ours.
S : People have died.
M: That's what people DO!
S : I will s you.
M: If you don't s prying......I'll burn you.
M: I will burn the heart out of you.
S : Catch you later.
M: No, you won't!
M: Sorry,
boys! I'm SO changeable! It is a weakness with me, but to be fair to
myself, it is my only weakness. You can't be allowed to continue. You just
can't. I would try to convince you, but everything I have to say has already
crossed your mind.
S : Probably myanswer has crossed yours. 这个是夏洛克对茉莉说的一段独白,一分钟左右
S : Come on,surely you see. The others are slapdash. It's for someone special. The shade of
red echoes her lipstick-either an unconscious association, or one she's
deliberately trying to encourage. Either way, Miss Hooper has love on her mind.
That she's serious about him is clear from the fact she's giving him a gift.
That she's seeing him tonight is evident from her make-up and clothes.Obviously trying to pensate for the size of her mouth and breasts.

求Gossip GIRL经典台词一百句。

Hey,上东区的贵族们,绯闻少女在此,我是你们唯一得到曼哈顿精英们丑闻的渠道。
至于我是谁,那是一个我永远也不会说的秘密。
你知道你是爱我的,XOXO,绯闻少女。
* 翻译出来怪怪的。。
目击——寂寞男孩不敢相信他一生挚爱回来了,只是如果她知道他的存在的话。
* Gossip的经典转折..哈哈..
Blair: I love you, Nate Archibald, always have, always will.
我爱你,N,一直是,永远会。
* 出现两次,相似的第三次是C说的。
Serena: I didn’t e back for you.
我又不是为你回来的。
* 自作多情的N。。
Gossip girl: There’s nothing gossip girl like more than a good cat fight. And this could be a classic.
在这世界上绯闻少女最喜欢的莫过于女人之间的战争,而这个将是个十分经典的战役。
* 女人之间的战役一般都用cat fight,因为女人打架都像猫一样又叫又抓。。
Chuck: But happiness does not seem on the menu, so smoke up, and seal the deal with Blair.
幸福并不在你的选项之内,你还是先搞定B吧。
* 这句话,灰常悲凉哈。。上东区贵族的苦衷。。
Serena: I don’t wanna take anything, it’s just...
Blair: Because it’s yours to take if you want.
——我并不想从你那里抢走什么,只是……
——因为只要你想要你就可以拿走。
* 艾。。。当时觉得B好可怜。。
Chuck: I love it when you talk dirty.
Serena: You just love when a girl talks to you.
Chuck: Actually, I prefer them when they’re not talking.
——我喜欢你说脏话的样子。
——只要是女孩子跟你说话你都喜欢。
——其实,我更喜欢她们不说话的样子。
* C的XX可见一斑。。S的反击也很有力。。
Chuck (to Serena): Best friend and the boyfriend, that’s pretty classy, S.
* 这句话在12集也出现了。GG的风格就是前后呼应。。很多话,比如这句,比如I’m chuck bass以及 I love you, N 都是出现了好几次的。
Dan: You’d really go out with some guy you don’t know?
Serena: Well you can’t be worse than the guys I do know.
——你真的要和一个你不认识的人出去吗?
——恩,你总不会比我认识的那些家伙坏。
Lily: Stay outta my life, Rufus
R,离开我的生活。
* 这句Lily说得很温柔,很美,不过个人感觉这句话是欲擒故纵。。
Ep2.
Gossip girl: I bet you’re wondering what gossip girl is doing up so early. Truth is, I never went to bed. Why waste precious time dreaming when waking life is so much better.
我敢肯定你们都在疑惑绯闻少女大清早的在干吗。其实我根本就没有睡觉。在醒着的生活是如此美好的时候,为何要把时间浪费在做梦上呢。
这句话非常之bitchy。。
Eric (to Serena): No man in the history has ever hated you.
历史上没有人讨厌过你。
* S真是nice到家的人~
Serena (to Blair): It’s not tradition if it’s new.
如果是新的那它就不是传统了。
* 这句话之后B没有说出相应的反击了。。
Ep3.
Blair: It’s enuff when I say it’s enuff.
我说够了才是够了。
* queen阿~
Gossip girl: Choose your side or run & hide.
选择你的阵营,或者干脆躲起来吧。
* 这里是BS大战开始,GG这句话说得很漂亮。
Chuck: Why should be chosen to be an usher? I’m Chuck Bass.
为什么我要做接待员呢?因为我是Chuck Bass.
* 囧~这句话万能~
Gossip girl: We all know one nation can’t have o queens.
我们都很清楚,一个国家不能有两个女王(一山不容二虎)。
* 其实我更倾向前一种翻译,虽然后一种更地道,但是前一种更贴切queen B。。
Ep5
Gossip girl: Here is an inside tip, little J. The faster you rise, the harder you fall.
Little J,给你一个小忠告,爬得越快,跌得越疼。
B’s mother: Fashion knows not of fort.
时尚永远不会考虑舒适。
* 爱漂亮的女孩子应该知道哈。
Rufus: This better not be my wife.
Lily: Rufus you always answer the phone like this?
——你最好不是我老婆。
——Rufus你总是这么接电话的吗?
* 太可爱了。。
Jenny: I guess there are firsts for everything.
我想任何事情都有第一次吧。
* J初露锋芒,B快被气死。
Ep6.
Blair: No more excuses. Serena must have the hottest date ever. If he’s got plans, he’ll change them. If he’s got a girlfriend, he’ll dump her. If he’s out town, he’ll charter a G5 and fly home.
Make it happen.
没有任何借口。S必须有最好的男伴,如果他有计划,他就必须改变计划;如果他有女朋友,他就必须甩了她;如果他不在NY,他就必须找一架G5 然后飞回来。
* 女王B。。服了她了。。
Rufus: I’m sorry that I kissed you, but I did it, because I thought he should know how it feels to lose you. Trust me, it was not fun.
很抱歉我吻了你,这么做是因为我觉得他应该知道失去你的滋味,相信我,那一点也不好玩(愉快)。
Gossip girl: Call us old schools, but sometimes the fairy tale ending requires the knight to get off his ass and saddle up his steed.
叫我们守旧派,但是有时童话的结局是需要骑士亲力亲为的。
* 对这里的翻译不确定,达人翻下。。
Gossip girl: What is that we said about appearances? Yeah, they can be deceiving. But most of the time, what you see is what you get.
他们怎么说表象来着?对了,表象可是具有欺骗性的。但是大多时候,眼见为实。
Ep7.
Gossip girl: As you may’ve guessed, upper east siders, prohibition never stood a chance against exhibition, it’s human nature to be free.
正如你们所知,上东区的贵族们,“阻止”在“表现”面前是无力的,人天性就向往自由。
Ep8
Blair: Do you like me?
Chuck: Define “like”.
——你喜欢我?
——定义“喜欢”。
* 最可爱的C在这里出现了~~
Gossip: B turning a year older, but not necessarily wiser.
B已经长大一岁了,但是心理上却还是那么幼稚。
ps,同学有个更好的版本,后句为“未必聪明一倍”,谢谢姜茜同学~
Ep10
Gossip: Spotted, Nate Archibald learning you don’t know a good thing till it’s gone, and found someone else.
目击——N终于明白直到失去一样好东西并且看到她属于另外一个人了,你才会明白。
Rufus: Hello, Celia, I’d say it’s nice to see you, but I know how you hate dishonesty.
你好,Celia,我很想说很高兴见到你,不过我很清楚你不喜欢被欺骗。
* 气死这老太婆。。。
Rufus: Your money was no good for me then and still no good for me now.
你的钱以前对我就没用,现在还是。
* 有骨气!
Gossip: Spotted Chuck Bass losing sth no one knew he had begin with—his heart.
目击——C失去了一样没人知道的东西,他的心。
Gossip: It’s often said no matter the truth, people see what they want to see. Some people might take a step back and find out they were lookin at the same big picture all along.
常言道,不管事实如何,人们总是只看到他们想看到的。有些人可能会退一步,然后发现他们一直都在原地。
* 这里的翻译也不确定。。水平实在有限。。
Ep11
Lily (to Blair): Oh, hello. Goodbye!
* ^ ^
Eric: He only has one facial expression. He scares me.
Serena: And he raised Chuck. That scares me.
——他只有一个面部表情,那很可怕。
——他养育了C,那也很可怕。
* 这里很搞笑。。
Rufus:I miss you, and I’ve been missing you for a while.
我很想你,想你很久了。
* 多么希望RL在一起。。
Ep12
Nate: If you’re ready to five me, then nothing can tear us apart, I promise.
Blair: What you said before, I love you too, always have, always will.
——如果你已经准备原谅我了,那么没有任何东西可以将我们分离,我保证。
——对于你之前说的(之前他说了I love you) ,我也爱你,一直是,永远会。
* 痴情的小孩,怎么就信了N呢。。
Ep13.
路人甲:Best friend and boy friend.
路人乙:Pretty classy.
(实在不记得这些小人物的名字,知道Kati还是因为她辞演。。)
——最好的朋友和男朋友。
——真是经典阿。
* 第一集C说过的话重现。
Dan:There. That's why. Because I actually like it when you interrupt me ,Which is often , by the way.
I love you because you make no apologies about being exactly who you are--Beautiful, smart, sexy as hell.
因为我喜欢你经常地打断我,我喜欢你从不为自己是谁而道歉,你是如此地美丽聪明而性感。
Serena: Now you're embarrassing me.
你让我不好意思了。
Serena: Yeah, well, I tried to be.
嗯,我尽力去做了。
Dan: I know you do, and that's not easy. But you never give up on her.
That is how amazing you are.
我了解,那可不简单。但是你从来没有放弃。你是如此地迷人。
Serena: Well, you're amazing, too .For being able to say all of those things .You just are
你也是,你可以说出这些话来,你就是很棒。
* 一段长长的发自内心的对话,当时的SD是那么好。
Blair: Everything's horrible. My whole life is falling apart.
一切都那么糟糕,我的生活被毁了。
Serena: So rebuild it. You're a Waldorf, remember?
那就重新开始啊,你是Waldorf,记得吗?
People don't tell you who you are. You tell them. Stay and fight. I'll fight with you.
人们不记得你是谁,你就要告诉他们。留下来和我一起战斗。
Blair: I’m so embarrassed. I'm so......
我太尴尬了,我。。
Serena: So what? Start over. It can be done.
那又怎么样?重新开始,一切都会好的。
I should know. We'll get through this together.
我知道,我们会一起度过这次难关的。
Blair: You promise?
真的吗?
Serena: Promise.
真的。
Ep14
Gossip: One may be the loneliest number, but sometimes only the lonely can play.
Wake up, little Jenny, the bitch is back
“一”也许是最孤单的数字,但是有时候只有孤单的人才玩得起来。
快醒醒,little J,贱人回来了。
* queen B is back!终于回归了,实在不喜欢B那么颓丧的样子。
Ep15
Serena: If I go down, you go down with me.
如果我会被毁灭,你会和我一起被毁灭。
* G,表太得意噢~
Ep16
Blair: Hey, hey, we’re sisters. You’re my family, what is you is me.
There’s nothing you could ever say to let me go. I love you.
喂,我们是好姐妹阿,你是我的家人,你的事情就是我的事情,你说什么都不能把我赶走的。我爱你。
* 感动阿~闺蜜~
Ep17
Nate: She’s right Serena, none of us are saints.
S,她是对的。我们之前没有圣人。
Blair: Yeah, I had sex with him in the back of a limo.
对,我和他在豪华轿车的后座发生过关系。
Chuck: several times.
有好几次。
Nate: I had sex with you at the wedding while I was her date.
(Turn to Chuck)Once.
我和你在婚礼上发生过关系,当时我还是她的男朋友。(对C说)只有一次。(这句话N很强调。。^ ^)
Chuck: I’m Chuck Bass.
我是Chuck Bass.(经典再现。。)
Blair: You can tell us anything, we don’t judge. We’re the non-judging breakfast .
We are your best friends; anything you do is sth we did too.
你什么都可以告诉我们的,我们不会妄加论断的。我们是“不评论早餐俱乐部”的。我们是你最好的朋友,任何你做的事我们都(以其他的方式)作过。
Chuck: What has got into you?
Blair: what if I told you where Geina sparks was right now?
Chuck: I’d say, let’s get the bitch.
——你在想什么?
——如果我告诉你G现在在哪里你会怎样?
——我会说,那婊子死定了。
* 帅~以上两段话只能用GG下面这句话来点评,有这样的朋友,谁还要什么军队?
Gossip: Spotted, Blair and chuck reunited to defend Serena’s honor. With friends like this, who needs an army?
有这样的朋友,谁还需要什么军队呢。
*相信很多人对这句灰常有印象~ps,同学补充.这句翻译成谁还需要千军万马.也不错噢 ~
Ep18
Blair (to Chuck, after realizing C was slept in her bed): Who? What? When? Where? Why?
这究竟是怎么回事?
* 一连串的WH。。强。。
Blair: Before you landed on my bed, we actually landed on a good idea.
在你爬上我的床以前我们已经想到了一个好主意。
Blair: Don’t worry; I can be bitch enough for both of us.
别担心,我一个人可以顶两个人的贱噢。
* 这句的B,可爱疯了。。注意她的表情~超级可爱~
Gossip girl: They say love conquers all, but maybe love never meet Geina Sparks.
人们说“爱”所向无敌,也许“爱”从来没有遇见过G。
* 这句太经典了。。
Gossip: The only thing feared by the spawn of Satan? Mom and dad.
Leave to Blair Warldof to know that bitches don’t just happen.
They’re made, by parents even more wicked than their offspring.
撒旦之子最怕什么呢?当然是父母拉。
这也使得B明白贱人并非凭空产生,而是由更为邪恶的父母抚养长成的。
* Bitches don’t just happen..^ ^
Blair: Haven’t you heard? I’m the crazy bitch around here.
你没听说吗,我才是这里的疯女人。
*G,get your ass kicked by queen B .!
Lily:Those enty years—they have to count for sth, don’t they?
这二十年,总是有些意义吧。
Rufus: Here we go, are u sure bout this?
Lily: Ask me again and I’ll change my mind.
——要走了,你确定(要嫁给他)吗?
——再问我一次,我就要改变主意了。
Vanessa: Blair, I’m with Nate and you’re at the single’s table
Deal with it.
B,我和N在一起,而你是单身那桌的,面对现实吧。
* 好像一切和N有关事情都可以打倒B女王。。。
Blair: Though, falling for someone who’s in love with Serena—you already know how that feels, don’t you?
不过,为一个喜欢S的人倾倒,我猜你已经知道那是种什么感觉了,不是吗。
* Queen B不愧是Queen B,一石二鸟。把V的过去和现在一起打击了。。。
Chuck: In the face of true love, you don’t just give, even if your object of your affection is begging you to,
And one day, I hope I’ll be lucky enough to find someone who will do the same for me.
在真爱面前,不要放弃,哪怕你喜欢的人要求你放弃。
希望有一天,我能够幸运地找到能为我做这一切的人。
* 这时C温柔地望向B。在这个时候多么希望BC可以一直在一起阿。。
Chuck: You don’t belong with Nate, never have, never will.
Blair: You don’t belong with anyone.
——你不属于N,从未属于,永远不会。
——你不属于任何人。
Amelia: And who are you?
Chuck: I’m Chuck Bass.
——你是谁?
——我是Chuck Bass.

九句随便的英语电影台词。

This movie takes a big-budget, special-effects-filled look at what the world would look like if the greenhouse effect and global warming continued at such levels that they resulted in worldwide catastrophe and disaster, including multiple hurricanes, tornadoes, tidal waves, floods and the beginning of the next Ice Age. At the center of the story is a paleoclimatologist (a scientist who studies the ways weather patterns changed in the past), Professor Jack Hall (Quaid), who tries to save the world from the effects of global warming while also trying to get to his son, Sam (Gyllenhaal), who was in New York City as part of a scholastic petition, when the city was overwhelmed by the chilling beginnings of the new Ice Age. In addition to all of the other challenges Dr. Hall faces, he's also going against the flow as humanity races south to warmer climes, and he's nearly the only one going north...
我可是好不容易才为你找到的,一定要给我加分,
又简单又明了,给我加分吧!!谢谢......

  
永远跟党走
  • 如果你觉得本站很棒,可以通过扫码支付打赏哦!

    • 微信收款码
    • 支付宝收款码